onsdag 23 mars 2016

The garage

Just recently I got a place of my own in the garage where I can tinker with my computer garbage collected over the years as well as with newer toys like AVR based robots and some Raspberries. I am not sure I will have more time going forward but it is essential that there is a place where stuff can lay around for while while tinkering, and be easily stored away nearby when needed, if you share the household with other people, like a wife and some kids. At least if you want to keep it that way.

This is the great thing with a garage, it still smells a bit despite newly painted walls and ceiling, it is a bit cold and there is a lot of stuff you normally don't want to see like tyres, renovation left overs, broken or excess furnitures, tools and poisonous fluids. Basically, you are gonna be left alone there for most of the time!

This blog may or may not be about what happens in my garage, we'll see if I get the hang of this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar